[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: connection dies
- From: M <moeedsalam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 22:53:18 +0300
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:01:41 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=pAcgeKYeiD7jGzQm0xq+3woxZn3U0iWiEZZeVULKFeg=; b=m5m4AJ0ZZW+juFtnoEs6MibiaD0T0BeQXLrthT3Yu0HPsZ0IC+HrWtO6OZXX+GGsVA BsruNZBaZOPNoTHac/y3EikkTcbpvqWzfA4FTdaeTB/qhnmvVfRbjiqsT9Ncln1/eDNV Xx8LXCRcqqmCW6ZgSpFNU9dX7fe/Zn3iWK0Y0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=E1Vs1wiApNDmXnfwWwNKuiUfIW2Qn7W9mDtpHdYB1Q3WRGYhFbi6rke3X7ijUc5P2v uS0zMJEFcRxS1Uehyz00S2nUavWFA0calI2lcwZA75ZNRaYvLRxxr6l4wbqkoxishjR7 hnb3NwCVmX3F3It1yYEh8mz8qcoDoGVsUPMbU=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have pidgin configured with tor settings, and i can see that it is connected in the network map. However, if i leave my acct online for a few hours, it does not appear on the network map. Actually no connections appear if i have not been surfing. I have to manually log off from my acct on pidgin and then log in again, and then i see it forming new connections and then it connects to my acct again.
How does the pidgin stay logged in to my acct when i dont see any connections on tor!?