Re: Chinese Internet cafes being forced to switch to Red Flag LINUX

Hi, Im scared with these methods of Linux "marketing". I expect there is something worse than national thinking. Are complete source codes of Red Flag Linux available, so Internet cafes are able to compile it by self? If yes, it should be quite easy (well, better, not impossible) to find major differences between upstream and RFL.

Marek