Re: technical solution for censorship [was: UK internet filtering]

You are describing a gargantuan problem beyond the scope of Tor.

A tool to compare the results from various exit nodes would be nice, though. That would be a powerful tool to determine what is blocked in various locations. That output could be exported to a large database keeping track of Internet censorship.

Check out Psiphon. It's purpose is undermine Internet censorship.
http://psiphon.ca/