Re: Metasploit Decloak Project v2

Interesting, it works with Open Office on Linux revealing the true ip
addr.

There's a option in OO to use a proxy, it was set to system at the time
and I tried just using foxyproxy.

But yeah, like someone else mentioned, using iptables to redirect all
attempts so that you don't have to worry about a app mis-behaving is a
good idea.

Cheers,
Harry