Tor (started by Vidalia) ignores StrictEntryNodes + EntryNodes

I'm running Vidalia 0.1.10 and Tor 0.2.0.32 (r17346) on Windows XP.

I stopped Tor from the Vidalia GUI, and manually edited Vidalia's
"torrc" file, adding these two lines at the bottom:

  StrictEntryNodes 1
  EntryNodes BostonUCompSci,FSF,moria1,SelfEvident,superbad,fuga,augrime,askatasuna,VSvTZGO7UPj4yh8,conf555nick,desync,phobos

After re-starting Tor from the Vidalia GUI, I see circuits that have
entry nodes that are _not_ from the above list. In fact, nearly all
circuits have entry nodes that are not from the above list.

Is this a known problem?
--
Fran