Re: Good and bad ISP in Germany and around ?

Hi,

I have a Tor Exit Node at Hetzner.

The statement in the tor-wiki seems valid.

I limited my Tor traffic to 100k since i use that server for other stuff
too. I never hit the 2TB-limit, so i can't tell what would happen. I
assume no problem if one pays $$, according to this
http://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Wie_kann_ich_eine_Bandbreitendrosselung_aufgrund_einer_Trafficlimit-%C3%9Cberschreitung_aufheben_lassen%3F

I get tons of complaints from copyright-owners about Bittorrent (they send
to hetzner, hetzner forwards to me), but even when i stopped answer those,
hetzner did nothing.

Hetzner will give my contact data to authorities if asked, at least the
police said so in the last email. I dont consider this bad.

Greetings
HP

heidenheim@xxxxxxxx schrieb:
> Hallo,
> the entries about "good and bad" ISP's are rather old/outdated:
> https://wiki.torproject.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/GoodBadISPs
>
> I would appreciate any comments/suggests from (german) TOR-Operators
concerning their ISP (concerns, blockings, or just "good" customer
relationships).