trouble upgrading TOR, and question regarding situation in China

When I try to install the new version of TOR I get the error message:

Error opening file for writing:

C:\Program Files\Vidalia Bundle\Vidalia\vidalia.exe

I was wondering if anyone had any idea why that would be happening.

Also, I had a question regarding a query of a friend. I showed him how to use TOR in orer to get access to Facebook in China and he says that no longer works. Is it impossible to use TOR in China at the moment, or would there be some way of fixing that?

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.