Re: Arm Release 1.4.0

Hi Damian,

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010, Damian Johnson wrote:

Hi. After over a year it's about time that I announced an arm release
so here it is! What's new since August of 2009 [1], you ask? Lots. The
project has been under very active development, continuing to add
usability improvements to make relay operation nicer and less error
prone. If you're really curious what I've been up to this last year
then it's all available in the change log [2].

Any news on getting all of Arms functions to work under FreeBSD ?

Thanks.