Re: Simulator for slow Internet connections

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010, Maciej Zbierski wrote:

I was going through the "Coding Projects" site the other day and spotted
that Tor is in need of a simulator for slow connections. I have written
something similar as a part of my M.Sc., so I thought I could contribute by
adapting my code to Tor's needs. First of all, has there been any progress
on the subject (so that I don't double someone's work)?

Why is this a coding project ? Why don't they just use FreeBSD with dummynet ?