Re: [tor-talk] New arm version doesn't show connections

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:36:46AM -0800, Damian Johnson wrote:
I'm a little surprised that this feature has been around so long
without these issues coming up before. :)

Well, it worked on my system with arm version 1.4.2.4, so I think that something must have changed in the code as well to trigger this bug. ;-)
At least my system didnât change (no new kernel, no new libc).

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz             E-Mail: stse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |