Re: [tor-talk] "If you have access to certain tools, you can completely ignore Tor."

>>> to put one in someday, we'll make it obvious and loud that it is so.
>> No Backdoors. No bugdoors. No so-called "lawful interception" systems.

Court orders and duress can be applied to anyone who is
reachable by them. The only real solution should that happen
is to take things underground on Tor, or any other strong net,
and remain open source therein. It is unfortunate in this
regard that the current systems employ known authors.
But new unknowns will step in place of the old if need be.