[tor-talk] Sorry, you are not using Tor

There is a resource for which I need to be in Aus, so I put Exitnodes {au} in my torrc using the advanced settings editor (and can't get that line OUT of  my torrc now).

The ONLY exit node Tor could find was BGC. Hitting Use a New Identity kept giving me only the BGC exit node 202.189.69.158, and the checktor site kept saying, 'Sorry, you are not using Tor'

BGC shows up in the Show the Network as a valid Tor node, but not at Checktor.