Re: [tor-talk] William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if

On Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 02:37:30PM +0200, Maxim Kammerer wrote:
> Is it possible to configure the tor-talk mailing list to discard
> messages not explicitly addressed to it? Like this nanog discussion.

I was chewed out for losing the threading info when I forwarded,
now Maxim dislikes bounces. You just can't make it right for
some people.

The thread is simmering down already, so the crossposts will
will stop soon enough.

I think the content of the thread was quite apropos, since it
shows the mindset of netops, there was some crosspollination
(with the result that some readers here also now read nanog)
and it did remind nanog that Tor et al. are around, and for
a good reason.