[tor-talk] Bandwidth Observed of Relays

Dear All,

I would like to know, How can we know recently bandwidth observed of relays?
I try to find on torstatus.blutmagie.de and torstatus.all.de

both of them, give different information about recent write/read bandwidth history. and also, both of them give information not actual information, however bandwidth information from yesterday.

is it possible we can know actual bandwidth of relays (Bandwidth capacity and bandwidth usage? if yes, how?

Thank,

BR,
MR