Re: [tor-talk] Tor mentioned on Canadian News Network (and in Russian too)

See a Russian prime time "Central News" video
in the middle of the records there is a reportage
about Tor:
http://www.ntv.ru/peredacha/CT/m23400/o201340

Tor and Bitcoin depicted in highly dark and
criminal ways to organise networks for drugdealers,
illegal weapons, killers, etc.

No words about dissidents, leakers, whistleblowers,
or privacy rights.