From: Nathan Freitas <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun Dec 08 00:47:42 GMT+00:00 2013
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Russsell Small <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Android browser?

Russsell Small <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Just wondering if it is worth keeping orweb on my tablet or just remove
>it. I do have orfox on it.

You are on Android 4.4?

Orweb is done moving forward regardless, so I would generally say yes.

However, Orfox is still very early (not alpha yet) and has not been fully tested. I would either do your own testing and report back to us, or only use the app for non sensitive/critical browsing for now.

+n