Re: [tor-talk] couponcabin access blocked?

On 12/14/2013 9:23 AM, Jon wrote:
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Joe Btfsplk <joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anyone try the site www.couponcabin.com to confirm that access using
TBB is blocked?

When access it directly or thru search engine, just displays "Access To
Website Blocked."
Thanks.

I can access it directly, no problems...

I can not access it thru TBB. I got same message " Access to Website
Blocked"

Thanks. I guess a coupon site doesn't want anonymous visitors. For the advertising & perhaps because some promos require direct linking from the coupon site. But for the latter, probably linking just wouldn't work w/ TBB - which is no skin off the site's nose.