Re: [tor-talk] TBB 3.5 - lot of Unable to connect errors

On 12/21/2013 06:17 PM, David BalaÅic wrote:
Additionally: it also happens inside single pages. Some images are
missing and so.

On 22 December 2013 00:05, David BalaÅic <xerces9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

Since I updated to tor browser bunde 3.5 (was using 2.3.x before) I
get a lot of error like this:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.example.com.

This happens when opening the page, with no delay, so it is not a
timeout problem.
Maybe it is related to the fact that I open multiple links in tabs by
middle clicking the URLs.

Retrying the pages usually loads them with no problem. (clicking the
"Try Again" button).

Regards,
David
I'm running 3.5 as well. Don't recognize that particular issue. Sounds like NoScript to me. Browser behavior can vary widely from site to site with NoScript running.

Rick