Re: [tor-talk] (D)DOS over Tor network ? Help !

On 2014-12-01 02:24, Christian Gagneraud wrote:
On 01/12/14 14:46, fuckyouhosting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi List! We (try to) maintain a free hosting platform for hidden service
websites, here: http://fuckyouhotwkd3xh.onion
but recently all the hosted hidden services became unreachable.
[...]
So .. question: is there a way to understand which hidden service is
causing all this ?

Suggestions are welcome!

This might help:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2014-November/035787.html

Chris

Thank you.

Hi again, ok we followed the advise and captured a number of sessions,
while starting Tor and while reloading it, several times to be sure.

We splitted and sorted the results with this command:
grep "PURPOSE=HS" dbg3.txt|awk '{ print $9 }'| sort |less
(which print just the hidden service name, for example REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh) but are unable to find an address repeated more than around 30 times, example:

REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh
REND_QUERY=fuckyouhotwkd3xh

in short, the addresses are balanced among all the files, still unable to find the 'black sheep'.