Re: [tor-talk] OpenCart eCommerce CMS HS not working

Fine I'll remove the replies.

If a normal browser--without Tor works. Then don't worry about the
rules I mentioned.
If the only problem is you get a broken site using the onion address.
Then what is your HiddenServicePort in torrc.

Finally. In a normal browser--without Tor. Do you connect using the ip
address or a domain name?

How's that. If that's still too much then.

>can someone please help me with my issue
No.

-- leeroy bearr

On 12/1/2014 at 6:06 PM, "Umair Razzaq"  wrote:Hi, I'm feeling lost
with so many replies, can someone please help me with
my issue. thanks