[tor-talk] (D)DOS over Tor network ? Help ! [Solved ?]

Hi all, little follow up.
We ( fuckyouhotwkd3xh.onion ) rewrote the hosting engine and now it splits the virtual hosts over multiple Tor session, 30 hidden services per Tor session.
We are currently hosting 636 vhost, php-fpm consumes 671MB of RAM
and 21 Tor session, consuming 458MB of RAM.
On a 2GB of RAM server, all looks ok, all the hidden services seems up
and the infamous "Your Guard XXX is failing more circuits than usual" error shows up very rarely.

In short, we advise HS hosters not to overload a single Tor session with too many HSs.

Thank you.