[tor-talk] Thunderbird 31.3 fails to load with Torbirdy 0.1.3 (Windows 7)

I wrote about this bug 4 days ago and no response on the bug tracker.
Where should I go to get attention to this major issue?

For some time (weeks) I haven't been able to use Thunderbird (before v30.*
release).

When TorBirdy is installed and enabled Thunderbird won't load, so I have
to delete the TorBridy install file to get Thunderbird to load again.

Anyone?