Re: [tor-talk] running a stable exit node on a Raspberry Pi B+ (can it handle it?)

I'm just running some test with a banana pi and it's too early for a
final conclusion, but I don't see any disadvantage compared to a VPS.

The estimated bandwidth is 5TB/month. I guess this is helpful for the
network. Right now it's just a middle relay.

Detailed results will be available in early January.

Juris Vetra
https://www.torservers.net/