Re: [tor-talk] (Slur.io) running over Tor

Part Wikileaks, part TMZ, Slur.io positions whistleblowing outside of
the public interest. A marketplace where the highest bidder takes all
creates an explicit profit motive.

I really hope it's a joke or something.

TC

--
I run encryption workshops:
<http://www.tommycollison.com/blog/2014/12/17/next-nyc-encryption-event-january-30-2015>

I prefer to send and receive encrypted e-mail. My public-key fingerprint
is 696E C53E 8535 6DE8 10C3 75D2 E7E8 E7D0 9760 4F9D. Learn more about
e-mail encryption here: <https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org>.

For your safety, the American government has intercepted and stored this
message for future analysis.