Re: [tor-talk] 3347 "lizardNSA" Relays on google cloud.

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Thomas White <thomaswhite@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> It is dangerous. I've run a cluster of exits for a long time and
> people like myself and Moritz know the dangers of reducing the
> diversity pool. Adding even a gigabit of exits to a single AS right
> now is dangerous and I've consulted arma on the topic before who
> agreed. Beyond 25% of the network is dangerous and higher than that
> could cause serious anonymity implications.

Why turn down more bandwidth? If all of the exits are being run by the same
person or group why not mark them all as family members of the same group?
I checked a few of them and I don't see that they list family members.
Unless I misunderstand what family members is for?

https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#MultipleRelays