Re: [tor-talk] All I Want For X-mas: TorPhone

> "Early use of "Xmas" includes Bernard Ward's /History of St. Edmund's
> college, Old Hall/"
>
> adopt an anti-Christ Jews' traditional reference to Christmas? no,
> bad idea.

First of all: You write like a fag and your shits all retarded[1]

Secondly: I prefer just to see Tor-related information when I open the
mailing list folder, please stay on topic. As an atheist I find
religious debates as stupid as I see _all_ religions.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQijskAMp4