Re: [tor-talk] Giving Hidden Services some love

Trigger warning: This entire reply is going to be shameless (though
non-profit) self-promotion.

The current state of diversity in Onion Land is disappointing. So many of
the sites still online emphasize things like drugs, porn, and hacking. I
think everyone would benefit from a wider swath of the population getting
involved in hosting hidden services.

Consequently, I'm specing out a FLOSS desktop self-publishing software
using node-webkit and Tor (set up to use Hidden Services).

Some of the ideas I have already include:

* Simple integration with an Onionimbus provider.
https://github.com/darkitecht/onionimbus_system/wiki
* Namecoin integration

If anyone's interested, I'll set up a repo in the AM.