Re: [tor-talk] Attention tor-talk ,what happened,??

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 7:31 AM, CASPER aka the PARTY G
<deepinmyheart17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What happened??

this is a mystery to us all!

> tor used to be about torture,

this has been aggregated into a handful of tickets for multi-threading support.

> killings live killings

the collective defect identification efforts in real-time have moved
to channel #nottor.

we still kill bugs. live. for your gratutious pleasure!

> and videos where are those now I can't even seem to get in a chat room what is
> up with this, what is up with that?!

i hear rumor of a relaychat777jqcz.onion soon; sounds lucky :P

> I want to get through tor talk now
> guide me!! Y'all become complicated or have you moved to a different
> website??

perhaps you're trying to make it harder than it need be? ...

best regards,