Re: [tor-talk] Ahmia search engine works normally again

First, not sure why you want to list .onion domains. The key here is that they are HIDDEN services. But I am sure you have reasons.

Second, if you do list .onion domains, know that they will be collected.

Third, provide a simple path of machine-readable content to download so that bots won’t kill your server, like a list.json file that is up to date so your server is not ruined.

my 2 cents.