Re: [tor-talk] Massive Bandwidth Onion Services

I got that point, that your service will have 60+ intro points.  You
also said "people accessing the service onion address at lunchtime
will receive/cache different descriptors from those who access it some
hours later", which lead me to believe that a single client will not
"see" all of those 60+ intro points.  So that question is, if you
change HiddenServiceNumIntroductionPoints = 1 to implement your
proposal, if a single Tor client does one and only one lookup on your
Tor hidden service, how many intro points will it see and be able to
connect to?