Re: [tor-talk] privacy of hidden services

There are researchers who monitor the HSDir to keep some stats on what goes Up and what goes down, general server security is A Good start. You can password protect alot. And restrict alot, then dissallow usr agents and so on

Allen <allenpmd@xxxxxxxxx> skrev: (21 december 2016 18:59:59 CET)