Re: [tor-talk] privacy of hidden services

Hi Flipchan, I'm not concerned with limiting access--I'm concerned
with who if anyone is able to detect the existence and activity of the
HS, and more specifically at this point, who is able to detect the
existence and activity of a HS that uses stealth auth when the onion
address is only distributed to authorized users.