Re: [tor-talk] tor phone: Nexus 5X remains black after reboot

On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 12:32:33AM +0100, torphone 5x wrote:
> Hi,
>
> copperheados user here.

While speaking about CopperheadOS. The last supported tablet is Nexus 9.
Except, it's no longer supported by Google after October this year.
So actually not supported by anybody, really.

Pixel C could have been supported, but there was insufficient interest at the time.

Perhaps we Tor users here should show interest for the next suitable
piece of hardware (almost certainly from Google) to come along, and perhaps
see how we can raise money or developer manpower to help to make this happen.