Re: [tor-talk] [off-topic] linux firewall

hi Lara,

at Dyne.org we are working hard since 3 years now on Dowse, a software
to facilitate awareness on LAN. We have a crowdfunding running since a
couple weeks through which we plan to deliver ready-to-use devices or
SD images to download for any compatible hardware you have.

http://crowd.dowse.eu

it is based on Devuan GNU+Linux and free software we are writing in C,
of course one can also build it and install it on his/her own from the
source https://github.com/dyne/dowse

a list of compatible embedded hardware base images is here
https://files.devuan.org/devuan_jessie_beta/embedded/

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers