Re: [tor-talk] TBB ExcludeNodes List, where is

Try:

https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en

About 1/3 the way down the page you will find the entry
for ExcludeNodes, or, do a FIND in your browser on that page.

Charles Bell
On 12/27/2017 12:51 PM, Fernando Fernández Mancera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> about point 2 if I am not wrong, in your tor browser path you should find
> the torrc file that it uses.
>
> Greetings
>

> El 27 dic. 2017 6:44 p. m., "Andre Wingor" <andrewingor@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>
> As you advised, I began to use the TBB sometimes
> 10x, good tools, although it doesn't always work correctly in the
> interfaces of GoogDocs
>
> 1) "tor.exe" in the task list is no security on public terminal. Can I
> hide (rename) that?
>
> 2) I wanna use ExcludeNodes of my torrc (i'm paranoic :o)
>     And can't find this option in Tor Network Setting
>
>     Would you teach me
>
> Thanks
> --
> http://andr.ru
> torrc https://goo.gl/XKdEoT
> --

"There are lies, damned lies and alternative facts!"
-- me  (with apologies to Mark Twain)