Re: [tor-talk] TBB ExcludeNodes List, where is

On 27/12/17 12:51 PM, Fernando Fernández Mancera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> about point 2 if I am not wrong, in your tor browser path you should find
> the torrc file that it uses.

Not shown in manual but if you have TBB check at

./tor-browser_en-US/Browser/TorBrowser/Data/Tor/torrc

ExcludeNodes isnt in there by default but you can add it.

> El 27 dic. 2017 6:44 p. m., "Andre Wingor" <andrewingor@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>
> As you advised, I began to use the TBB sometimes
> 10x, good tools, although it doesn't always work correctly in the
> interfaces of GoogDocs
>
> 1) "tor.exe" in the task list is no security on public terminal. Can I
> hide (rename) that?

You could rename that but you might have to fix references to it in
other scripts.

You cannot hide from websites you go to that you are using Tor, however.