Re: [tor-talk] "Tor Circuit" list in TBB displaying incorrect exit node and IP address

devochka?

I'm not sure why that would be an issue when using StrictNodes 1 with
ExitNodes. It would be interesting to make a list of any nodes that are
exibiting the wrong behavior and exclude them with ExcludeNodes.