Re: [tor-talk] Addon toolbar icons missing after TBB 9.0.2 update [was: Question for Roger (or someone): what is going on with TBB and NoScript?]

I just updated to TBB 9.0.2 Linux & saw what I guess mimble9 saw -
missing toolbar icons for NoScript.
I'm not sure I can recall the exact way I got the icon back.

Note: after TBB 9.0.2 update, the icons for HTTPS Everywhere & NoScript
were missing in addons manager screen.

Starting TBB in safe mode (w/o addons);
also disabling any addons, then restart normally, then enable addons &
another normal restart.

I believe those were the steps that made addon toolbar icon reappear,
but I'm not positive of the order.

Just disabling addon, restarting TBB & re-enabling addons didn't work
for me.

I assume this is a bug in TBB 9.0.2 installer, as I've not had this
issue in a long time, if ever.