From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of SK
Sent: February 17, 2005 04:35
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tor hogging cpu [u]

I have had several problems with Tor before the 0.0.9.4 version, but no problem
with 0.0.9.4 so far. Don't have a Gentoo machine to compare with yours, I use
FC3 on an AMD 64 Athlon.

Could it be something specific to Gentoo or your env.?

SK

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 10:16:45PM +0000, Gustavo Adolfo Silva Ribeiro

Felisberto wrote:

I'm running 0.0.9.4 on linux x86 (2.6.10 kernel with grsec and nptl
glibc) and have been running the server for a few days and now:

http://www.felisberto.net/~humpback/tor-cpu-hog.png

I'm going to stop the process and restart it.
There is nothing in the logs that acuses some kind of problem.

--
GPG key ID: 0xB72BEC80
http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de