RE: Tor hogging cpu

I compiled mine with -march=pentium4 -Os -pipe

Could be how busy the server is.  My Tor server runs at 500k+ pretty solidly.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Martin Balvers
Sent: February 18, 2005 01:09
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tor hogging cpu [u]

I am running Tor on 2 Gentoo machines, without any problems. The busier box uses
more resources, but it's not causing problems (it runs on a slow dual celeron
366 mhz with only 128MB ram).
Could it have something to do with the used compiler optimizations ?
I use CFLAGS="-march=athlon-xp -Os -pipe -funroll-loops -fforce-addr
-falign-functions=4"

--
GPG key ID: 0xB72BEC80
http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de