Re: for those not allowing exiting - reasonably safe ports

hm weird, i've only got those ports open on mine, but i have
rate-limited it to half my outbound traffic speed (which is 64kbit), so
i dunno. i think 3kb/s doesn't allow much in the way dos attacking
anyway. haven't had a problem yet.

--
  Glymr Darkmoon
  glymr_darkmoon@xxxxxxx