[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: 0.1.0.17 questions
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: 0.1.0.17 questions
- From: "Joseph Lorenzo Hall" <joehall@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:59:47 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:59:51 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=BZa3bWNYdC8idGUAvavGRSI2G0KxgOS2D9rxWzltiF27MEbvkzzG5eFlUfTanBAfMtKcFtiTN1pm3WjdYJ6c3q9hQN3M1ZhAoZBFJ+ZnNcMhekZhJgqoDIbhLMJdIa56NEelwCvjNkr9fNLJcWn6/cDUvEX3gs9odfzoDazJAtc=
- In-reply-to: <43FB9743.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <43FB9743.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We may have to run the Berkeley Tor Server on Fedora Core... I'd be
interested in anyone's experience, bad or good, with this (off-list).
I'm hoping I can swing Debian... -Joe
On 2/21/06, Richard Jensen <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm new to tor and set up a Fedora Core box as a server on 0.1.0.16.
> At that time, tor showed as a service when I ran serviceconf, but after
> installing 0.1.0.17 last night, it does not appear. Is this expected?
> I also saw a warning in my log file that I haven't seen before:
> Feb 21 02:16:14.851 [warn] resolve_my_address(): Could not resolve local Address whitestone.homelinux.net. Failing.
> But when I check http://serifos.eecs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/exit.pl,
> the correct IP address appears for my server.
> Do I need to be concerned?
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
UC Berkeley, School of Information (SIMS)
This email is written in [markdown] - an easily-readable and parseable