Tor server problem with dynamic IP addresses

Hi there,

I've got trouble running a tor server with dynamic IP addresses,
after the initial IP address has changed.

When starting tor, the debug messages show resolve_my_address() with
the correct new IP address.  After 20 minutes I get a message saying
that my server "has not managed to confirm that its ORPort is
reachable."

http://belegost.seul.org/ and my local file cached-directory still
show an old IP address.

From the FAQ I don't think that I should do anything special for
dynamic IP addresses, just set up a nickname, right?

What's going on?  Thanks in advance

Jens