Re: Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Season 6, Episode 10.

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 04:09:18 -0500 (EST)
Quentin Smith <quentins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, KT wrote:
>
> > Det. Wheeler : Let's start by tracing the server they used to
> > upload the videos
> >
> > Ira: I tried that butâ It was routed through special proxies,
> > erâTor server.
> >
> > Capt. Ross: In English Ira.
> >
> > Ira: It's a way of posting anonymously online.
> >
> > Capt. Ross: Why would a teenage vlogger hide her server?
> >

> If anyone wants to hear what it actually sounded like, I've uploaded
> the clip. Unfortunately, it's a rather odd file... XviD inside a
> QuickTime wrapper. mplayer and VLC both play it correctly:
>
> http://web.mit.edu/quentin/Public/lawandorder-tor.mov

thanks for the file, very funny but:
did this happen only in my version - both streamed and downloaded - or
in the beginning there really is a voice saying - very jumpy and with
corrupted video - "in cyberspace everyone can hear your scream" ?
scary...

--
           Andrea Lusuardi  -  UoVoBW
          Registered Linux User #364578