Re: Anyhoo...

I agree this is something that should be done with the tor controller.
Another thought for people is that they may be going through servers
that are known to be used by intelligence organizations or have a high
logging rate. One problem you might encounter when going through tor
servers on educational/corporate networks is the high amount of
logging that happens. Theoretically, it shouldn't matter but
realistically it does. I suggest windows users check out peerguardian
(peerguardian.sourceforge.net) to block these servers if you wish.
(Linux people check out MoBlock). I did notice that NATO C3 ran a tor
server which is enough to convince me to watch who I connect to.
Ringo Kamens