Re: anonymous v. normal session

Two suggestions:
1. Include port 80 in the list of long lived ports.
2. Set a limit on circuit build time, so that slow/backlogged nodes
don't get used.

CircuitBuildTimeout 10
LongLivedPorts 80,23,21,22,706,1863,5050,5190,5222,5223,6667,8300,8888

That adds 80 (web browsing) to the long lived ports. (Actually, 443
should be added for https:// connections as well), and requires that
circuits be constructed in 10 seconds instead of 60.