Re: about Tor in Linux

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 03:23:43PM +0800, Jackie wrote:

> I want do some programming with Tor, I've heared that Tor is developed
> on Linux platform, so I want to switch my OS to Linux. But since Linux
> has so many variations, I don't know which one should I install for
> programming Tor?

There are many GNU/Linux distributions. If you're a newcomer to
GNU/Linux, I'd advise starting with Debian, available from
http://www.debian.org/ due to its excellent stability and support. But
everyone will have their own opinions on this; you might want to look at
http://www.distrowatch.org/ for an overview of different distributions.

Dave
--
Dave Page <grimoire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>