Re: Fastmail.fm better E-mail for Tor users than Gmail? HTTPS!

Thomas Barvo schrieb:
[blabla]
I am not affiliated with Fastmail.fm. [blabla]
Honestly, I don't believe you. What you wrote there sounded more like propaganda than a discussion, let alone a serious one. Plus, there's other *free* services out there that provide SSL encryption for webmail. Coming to think of it, which service doesn't? I just checked the most popular service for my language area, web.de - SSL is enabled by default from the moment you log in until the moment you log out.

So, please do not abuse this list for advertising really overpriced services.

Andrew