Re: A root-server for about 30€ for an exitnode?

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 16:24:24 +0100
Andrew <tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But it don't think it matters much, where your server is as long as your
> address still is in Germany, or am I mistaken?

Well I think/guess/believe/hope ;) if the police realizes that the IP-address has its origin in foreign countries they will know that it's very very complicated to confiscate this server and simply stop further investigations. With france that's something special because I think I can remind about some special agreement about the cooperation of their feds..