Re: Tor relay shutted down by ISP

Tom Hek wrote:
> This morning is a friend of mine also was disconnected from the internet
> because XS4ALL thinks there is a Trojan running on his system. He also
> runs Tor on his system.. I'll keep you guys posted.

This also happened to me and at least one other person. In my case it
was because of trojan activity on IRC. I was using the default Tor exit
policy at that time, which, as it turns out, isn't restrictive enough.
XS4ALL told me that it's OK to run a non-exit node, which I'm running
now. There's a number of other non-exit nodes in XS4LL IP space,
including the node of one of the XS4ALL founders, so running a non-exit
node seems to be fine.